Monday, May 15, 2006

That's All Folks

So I finished my finals. Want a report? Math was ok, I dunno exactly what I got but we'll see. I think I did pretty well. My math professor did a really good job of making the test. Even though it was multiple choice it didn't feel like it. He also decided at the last minute to not deduct points for wrong answers. It was basically a normal test except no partial credit which sucks. Physics was a whole other breed of cat. I went into the test with a pretty strong grade and I hope it carries me through. I don't know what I got, but I didn't do great and I'm banking on the curve to help me out. The way how physics tests are, I could still pull an A so we'll see. After that I've just been doing some chores. I was going to go running but it is really cold out there right now. Oh well, that's all folks.

PS: To mark the end of the semester, I have changed the name of the blog. I could change to url, but I just don't see the point right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»