Monday, May 01, 2006

So far a productive day.

Well today I've been pretty productive. I did half my math homework due next monday and all my physics discussion work due wendesday. Right now I feel really ready for finishing off this year so that I can finally devote myself to my LBL project. Today I did a lot. Since I had an extra hour because my geography discussion was cancelled, I used that hour to go walking around. I ended up at Ross and was pleasantly surprised with their merchandise. I spent a long time on the phone trying to pick out some dvds for Paul because they were selling some history documentaries. I then took a walk over to the store and walked by a lot of the places my Cousin mentioned in his blog (Let's Be Real). So far my little cart has roused a couple of comments but they all are about how they wish they had one. It made the trip a lot easier. I also tried an asian chicken salad from McDonald's today to change things up a bit and it was pretty good. I'm going to go running shortly with my new watch and batteries for my radio. So I guess that's all folks.

No comments: