Friday, May 12, 2006

Geography Final!!!

So today I got my geography final. I've already written drafts for 2 of the 3 essays. Ideally, I'll be finished by the end of today but that probably won't happen. I also went to physics office hours to check my lab grade and ask a few questions. I think the stuff I'm shaky on is the stuff everyone is, since the GSI couldn't fully answer my question. It's all good though. Just a few more days... BTW I feel good now about both Math and Physics for the first time. I've been playing on a see-saw with them for a while now. Oh well, that's it for now. I have more work to do.

update: make that 3 drafts out of 3. I also went out and got a pizza to eat today. That might have been a mistake but I was really craving it and I was very careful to only eat a moderate amount. My problem with pizza isnt so much that I should never eat it, it's that when I do eat it, I can't stop myself. I have a real problem telling when I'm full. If I don't keep count of the slices and stop after a set number, I am absolutely sure I could eat an entire extra large pizza. So today I looked up the pizza nutrition facts and calculated that I could have 4-5 pieces since I didn't have a chance to eat much else today because I've been running around so much (not literally unfortunately). I went running a few days ago and my stomach started really hurting because i had eaten too soon before (90 minutes). I thought I would have been ok, but I wasn't. Oh well. right now I'm finally getting a chance to relax. The reason I'm not running now is that my knee is bugging me (I think it's from running on the cement for so long) and I cannot afford to risk any kind of injury at all until after monday. After that I'll return to my cliff diving....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»