Thursday, May 04, 2006

So Today I Can Relax

I went up to the lab and talked over some stuff with my mentor. He seems moderately pleased with my work so far. At least it doesn't seem like he's displeased. I was going to do some more work but the computers over there are having problems so I can't really do that much. I've already fixed a few problems that I was having, but I'll have to check to make sure. Next week I'll go through all that again. Now that I have no hw and no lab work, I can just relax. Also it looks like I'm going to be working 30-40 hours a week this summer up at the lab and I'll be recieving a stipend which is quite nice. I don't know how much, but now that I have a job I'll probably finally get an ipod. We'll see, maybe not. I've been kicking around the idea of buying them for a year now...

No comments: