Sunday, May 14, 2006

Seeing the Finish Line

It's so close I can taste it. It tastes a little like chicken, but kinda saltier I guess. I just need to finish up a couple of things and I plan to relax for most of today (besides another physics review session). Finals are very taxing on me emotionally and physically. I just have a lot of trouble with receiving any kind of evaluation less than perfect. That is why I am so hung up on grades and have never accepted anything less than an A. I guess everyone has their own thing that makes them feel special. Other people have excellence in sports or some other talent, but I have grades. I've done pretty well so far and I anticipate a continuation of the past trend. We'll see in just a couple days... (In about 27 hours)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»