Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Mood: Exhausted
Soundtrack: Coldplay Parachutes

I didn't get nearly as much studying done today as I had hoped to. I had to put together my final project for my hitchhikers guide decal and that took a lot more time that I had hoped. I put together a book which meant I had to figure out how to print it out and it was plain and simply a bitch, but it was a challenge that I was up for and I even had a little fun figuring it out. However, this meant that I didn't have a chance to do all the work that I had hoped. I've got a math quiz tomorrow and I don't think I'll do too well. O well, it's only one. I'm predicting right now an A in math and a B+ in Physics. That seems optimistic but that is what I honestly think I will end up getting. I have a lot more studying to do and right now math is giving me a lot more problems than I'm used to, but I can't wait until next semester. Both 54 and 7C are easier than 53 and 7B. I'll just be so happy. This winter break is going to be a lot of hanging out and not much else. This summer I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to do some research or something.

So today was my last decal class meeting and it was a little bittersweet. I'm going to miss all those people. I really felt as if they were my friends but I don't know them well enough to keep seeing them outside of class. But I will probably bump into them a couple of times. After class I stayed and talked with my project partner for a while after class. He is a pretty cool guy. I'll miss them all but who knows I might see them again next semester. He said he was doing a decal next semester but I forgot which one. O well, we'll see. I really liked the guy that led it; he reminded me a lot of David (Paul's roommate). I think I could have gotten to know him pretty well in the right context but o well.

I'm exhausted (as the mood thingy says) so that's it for me tonight.

No comments: