Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mood: Confident... Kinda
Soundtrack: Oasis (What's the Story) Morning Glory

So we did half of a practice midterm in physics discussion today and I would have probably gotten very nearly full credit on all three questions. I feel really prepared for Physics and I have a few days left to go over some last stuff. The only problem is now with Math. I had to try and teach myself the 2 hardest topics in 53 tonight all because my proffessor was so slow this semester. Needless to say, I failed at trying to teach myself. Luckily I have tomorrow's lecture, tomorrow's discussion, this weekend and office hours on monday to go over it. I hope I do well. I think that by the time I take the test I'll be prepared, but we'll see. I'm pretty tired so that's all for me today. There will be more and longer posts after break. Plus pictures since my mom bought a digital camera.

No comments: