Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Favorite Football Team



I've decided to abandon my previous favorite teams of The SF 49ers and teh CAL Bears in order to make room (and save money to buy tons of jerseys) for my new favorite. A lot of people might question what sparked such a change of opinion, but there were many factors. One is I would like to one day be an astronomer and after watching this team secure its Fourth World Championship, it was obvious that I would have to choose them.

That's right, I've chosen the Frankfurt Galaxy for all my future sporting needs. They have a long and beautiful history. Being first coached by Jack Elway (whose son oddly enough became a quarterback for that other football league)




They're set up to start a dynasty. If only they could get another quarterback of the skill of Jack Delhomme who "Along with Pat Barnes, he was part of the "double-headed quarterback monster" that led the Galaxy to a World Bowl victory over the Barcelona Dragons."[Wikipedia].

One can only dream...
To see some great clips click here

2 comments:

Machiavelli said...

Pfft. They're nothing compared to the Sea Devils.

Machiavelli said...

I hope you have April 28 marked on your calender...Unfortunately, the Sea Devils have to play in Frankfurt this year. That's alright...we'll beat you on your turf.