Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ding Long Practices In Tampa


Well, I just booked my flight to go watch the NFL Europa practice sessions in Tampa and boy am I excited. To quote the NFL Europa Site

"Chinese kickers Ding Long, Shen Yalei and Gao Wei are among 27 special teams players working out in Tampa, Florida this week for the right to earn a preseason roster spot on an NFL Europa League team.

The four-day kicking camp – being held at Tampa’s Ed Radice Sports Complex – concludes on Wednesday, March 14. The standout players will then be assigned to one of the six NFL Europa teams"

I can't wait to see Ding Long nail a Four-pointer for the Frankfurt Galaxy, I really hope they grab him because Zarnell Fitch is working too hard as it is.

Take a look at this official depth chart. Zarnell Fitch is Awesome.

1 comment:

Machiavelli said...

I don't think they're going to pick up Ding Long. They have a lot of other needs...like kick returner. Hopefully, the Sea Devils can get him, they could really use a strong Chinese guy. ...I mean a strong leg.