Monday, February 19, 2007

Feb 19th, 1815

Dear Diary,
Today was my first day on the unenviable ship, the Red Partridge. After spending all day in the Crow's nest, I feel my stomach to be in terrible knots. I wonder if these pirates will ever let me off their terror ship. They claim they will return me to the next port where if they have not received the ransom money, they will deposit me in the employ of a Hans Dickerson. I hear he is kind but I will be forced into a business of most questionable repute and as such I am quite nervous. I just hope that Pa and the others are able to gather up the money that they required. They whip me mercilessly during the day and perform unmentionable acts at night. If only I could reach someone to help me. Someone, somewhere out there in the ocean. Note: Put message in bottle.

So they are not completely heartless, they did set me up with this sweet T-1 line and I've been playing a lot of WoW and let me tell you my Dark Elf is totally bitchin with that epic bow. Anyway I think the captain has a thing for me. I caught a sidelong glance or too to which I responded with a rosey cheek (the proper ladily response) but alas, it all seems hopeless. I mean I just can't beat that dragon in the cave in the dwarven kingdom. Dammit.

Yours Eternally,
Robert "Red Eye"

3 comments:

Machiavelli said...

I'm a little confused as to how they turned you into a 19th century damsel by taking you captive. It seems like this is a voluntary action on your part.

Tiffani-Marie said...

I hope you are alright. It has been a few days since we have heard from you. I hope the favors you are performing are good or else they might throw you overboard.

The Godfather said...

Ok.... moving on to another website now.