Monday, February 12, 2007

Another Update?!

Yes, I know I'm spoiling you with my delicious bloginess, but I do it because I love you so much so let's begin with what will invariably be another comedic masterpiece that will have everyone rolling in the aisles and declaring my their king (trust me that whole monarchy thing is coming back into style and when it does, these bell bottoms are going to look awesome)

So long story short about an update on what I've been up to, I found out that a bunch of circuit stuff stuck together with some complicated equations and Microsoft Excel combine to make a radio or something equally lame that would have made a guy from the 19th century crap his pants. Unfortunately for me, this is all just a lot of hard work and my pants remain clean.

Aside from that I've got some midterms coming up which is always a riot (not in the colloquial sense) and now on to the good part of the blog, the part with all the good jokes in it:

1. This list sucks, in fact all lists suck. Show me a list and I'll show you an object that sucks (except shopping lists, those are useful. You wouldn't want to be without one or else you'd be listless).

2. Yes I just made not one, but two list jokes. Kinda sad huh? To cheer you back up think of a blind cat walking off a bridge.

3. That one was uncalled for and ridiculous, cats rarely have occasion to use bridges and when they do they tend to be crappy ones that their owners built for them. Damn spoiled cats, no one ever goes and builds bridges for me to use.

Robert's Rule #2: Anyone who is caught dressing their animals in clothing is to be shot and have all their money taken away because they obviously don't know what to do with it. In fact, we might as well wipe out all of Orange County for that matter.

Well that was disappointing....

1 comment:

Machiavelli said...

Excellent. I would like to point out that this blog has been steadily improving ever since you stopped talking about your boring life so much.