Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Stressing Sunday

I have a midterm this wednesday but I feel pretty good about that. Today I got up early and cut my visit with my Grandmother short so that I could get to Berkeley in time for a Math review session, but when I got there, I found out that the room it was supposed to be in doesn't exist and that the building it was supposed to be in was most definitely the wrong one. I actually ran into someone else also looking for it and together we eventually gave up. I also still haven't been able to get the math answers from the website for math which is frustrating because the hw for math is worth 10% of the grade. Oh well, I'll just have to get it from someone else. Today I went and got some pizza for dinner and other than that I haven't done too much except go over my math homework. Not much else new. Valentines day is on a tuesday this year so Mel and I aren't really celebrating it this year which sucks. But I just haven't had time to prepare anything and neither has mel.

On friday, I went up to LBL and met with a bunch of researchers and was offered a lot of projects. It looks like I'm going to be looking for binary star systems in the SDSS data. It should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it. Oh well, that's all for now.

Mood: A little stressed
Soundtrack: Dido Life for Rent

No comments: