Monday, February 06, 2006

Mood: On Top of Things
Soundtrack: Party Shuffle Currently Korn, followed by Stereophonics

Paul came over last week and it was fun except he doesn't like how I keep everything clean. I did a lot today. I did all my physics for the week and I did almost all my math. I got an email and I was chosen to do the research. Right now, I only have about half an hour (at most) worth of work for the rest of this week. I think that I could totally handle this research. The only thing stopping me from being completely done is that I need a little clarification on some stuff (that happens when you're doing work a week ahead of lecture). Physics is a lot easier this semester. Oh well, that's it for now. I've written some poems recently so I might post them somewhere. Keep an eye out.

PS Look to the Right -------->

No comments: