Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Now With Titles!

So I got an email today from the guy for the supernova program. I'm heading up to the lab on Friday to meet with a bunch of professors and scientists to figure out exactly what I'm going to be doing. It's pretty exciting. Today I went to class and did a two math homework assignments. All I have left to do now is some physics which unfortunately looks really complicated. I was supposed to meet up with Danny for lunch tomorrow but he hasn't called me and it looks like I might have too much to do tomorrow with all the physics so I guess I'll just wait til next week. I also went and got a book for Paul from the library and the woman working there was very angry about having to help me. It was very odd. In general when I'm talking to strangers I get really nervous and pretty much act like Butters from South Park. When someone is outright angry at me, this effect is doubled. Also I went and got a AC transit sticker from the Class Pass office and the person was very nice. So I guess it wasn't me. Oh well, that's it for now.

Mood: Tired
Soundtrack: Sterophonics Just Enough Education to Perform

No comments: