Monday, February 27, 2006

Finally a Chance to Relax!

I know, no more alliteration in the titles.... it deeply hurts me as well but for everything (turn, turn, turn) there is a season...

The title suggests that perhaps today was a chance to relax but quite the contrary, right now is the first chance I've had to relax all day. Currently I'm just catching my breath. I got stuck making a math problem a LOT more difficult than it actually was. Oh well, that just burned about an hour of my time. I wasn't able to finish my math like I wanted to today but I got other things done, like I got my badge, which ended up taking a really long time. Another good thing I did was figure out a closer bus stop to my apartment. There might be a closer one but I'll have to find out later. Tommorrow I have to go to a safety class up at the lab and then I'm meeting with my supervisor and some of his former URAP students. It shouldn't be too bad. Oh, I also got an email today saying that my petition to change my schedule was approved but as of right now it isn't reflected in my bearfacts account, but then again that only updates at midnight so I'll wait until then. In physics we're done with classical physics, which is pretty cool and means that we're finally done with giancoli, which is a terrible book. Tomorrow is going to be a long day but oh well.

Mood: Tired
Soundtrack: The Killers Hot Fuss

No comments: