Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Name That Equation #1: The Answer...


Well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in your piss-poor guessing. As the picture suggests it was obviously Schroedinger's Equation. Yeah that one! One of the most fundamental and most interesting equations in Physics!!!!

So let's see what some of you blood oranges guessed:

1) "this is a stupid feature." - Machiavelli
Well I have a response to that. You're a stupid feature. For one thing you're dead and your website is getting destroyed by a much better one.

2)" the speed of lightning in water" -Machi-dumb-velli
Well where to start with this one. I assume you meant the speed of light in water which is simply c/n = 2.25 x 10^8 m/s, where n is the index of refraction of water (which is 1.3333). You are so pathetically stupid it makes me want to buy a landfill just so I have a place to put this junk. I hate you so much. I'd hope you were dead if you weren't already ( and had been for the last 500 years).

2 comments:

Machiavelli said...

This is slander!!

Robert said...

no it's libel