Tuesday, July 25, 2006

An Update!

So I couldn't come up with a snazzy title, so sue me.... Please don't. After that exclamation point thing I've already got a few suits on me and in this heat it’s unbearable. You ask why don't I just take them off, well then I have two responses for you: 1) It's the law, I can't and 2) I have to keep myself modest.

So what have I been up to? Well this weekend I got together with some friends on Saturday and then went and saw A Scanner Darkly on Saturday with Zac and Paul. It was pretty good and enjoyable but nothing spectacular. Other than that most of my free time went to Champions of Norrath which is a pretty amazing game. If only they made more RPG's 4 player! Oh well. I've been pretty productive at work today if I do say so myself ( I JUST DID!!!!) and I even got a chance to shoot the breeze a little with my boss today about some politics stuff. Considering how incredibly awkward I am in all social situations, I was glad to have a good conversation with him. I really like my boss and I hope he likes me but it's hard to tell sometimes. Oh well! So I also have been working on Rexum and am planning a new update and have even been throwing around an idea for a new little story to break the monotony of the whole Risenno thing. So I guess that's it for now. See you next time.

No comments: