Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I Didn't Piss Anyone Off?!

I was really hoping I would get someone riled up with that last post, at least enough to leave a comment if not a flaming epithet. Oh well. In other news, what am I up to today? Well not too much. I went to work and came home and watched less than an hour of TV while I ate dinner. Then I got to work on my Rexum story and before I knew it I was writing this blog! I just had to after I stopped by Michael's blog and found out that there is a DRAGONLANCE MOVIE COMING OUT!!! As evidenced by my use of caps and three, count 'em, three exclamation points. Even though it is only animated, I am very happy about it. Especially since I think the director is the same one as from the 90's X-men cartoon I watched as a kid that was very faithful to the comics which I hope means a faithful translation of the book to the big screen. So I know where I'll be Autumn 2007, Watching Dragon's of Autumn Twilight.... teehee

1 comment:

The Godfather said...

I can't believe that you said those horrible things about the Dutch. Oh wait, hahaha I don't care. But you shouldn't be so mean about that game against Portugtal. In my opinion it was the most fun game to watch in the tournament. I laughed my head off the whole way through. I was wating for everyone to get thrown out. By the Way... DRAGONLANCE better be made well or I will be pissed. That's all for now.