Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Discovery

Sorry for the lack of updates on this and my other webpage but I've been pretty busy running around between doing work and cleaning up the house for a get together of my dad's friends. It's been a big mess but I have an announcemnt. I actually found something in my search. I didn't find any double WD binaries but I did find 2 WD + M star binaries. I have the spectra and plan to post them up here when I can figure out exactly how to do that. (they come in .eps format and I currently don't have anything that can convert that to a gif or a jpeg). Oh well. It was big news for me and it was nice to see I had accomplished something as my day was winding down. Now I have to right a paper and learn all about how to use this thing called LaTeX which is pretty intuitive but making tables is a real pain. Oh well. Talk to you later!

2 comments:

The Godfather said...

Wow WD+M??!!!!! Does that make it a WMD? If it does make sure you don't make President Bush aware of that or he might start some kind of cosmic war. Good job by the way Robert.

David said...

Congratulations, Robert! I've been waiting to see the pictures, but nothing so far. If you want I can convert the images for you if you send them to me or you can download Gimp for free and it can convert them for you. It's opensource and it's easy to find on gimp.org.

You have to get on it, the public is waiting!