Monday, April 10, 2006

Not a good Monday

Mel called me not too long ago and told me that she was so sick today that she stayed home from school and went to the hospital. It seems like she'll be okay but no one knows exactly what happened to her. It looks like she just got an infection but no one knows for sure. It was a quite a shock, but let me reiterate that she will be fine. She's on some antibiotics and it seems she's already feeling better.
Other than that, I can't really remember what happened in school today. Things were normal and pretty mundane. I took care of a couple of errands and finally turned in my psp application. That I remember because if I didn't do that I'd be out $9000 next year. Other than that I've just been talking to mel, worrying about her and doing some work.

No comments: