Thursday, April 06, 2006

I don't want to do anything today....

Well, as the title suggests, I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting started doing anything. That whole physics test really just drained a lot of energy out of me for the whole week. Today I went up to the lab and it seems I'm on the right track. Oh well. Nothing much new today. I just have some stuff to do. I'm just a little anxious to see my physics test. I'm sorry that this blog has been boring for the last few days but I've just been busy. If I can convince my brother, then I just might be able to get a video posted of a comedy movie we are planning to make, but that will take some time. We also need to get a camera first... Oh and big news, Free Comic Book Day is coming up and since I'm a subscriber at my local Comic Book Store Black Cat Comics, I get to get in an hour early to get first crack at their 75% off back issues. That's pretty awesome except it means I have to wake up early....
Mood: Lazy
Sonndtrack: Snow Patrol "Run"

No comments: