Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Working Wendesday

While I still don't totally understand all of physics I was able to get through my physics problems rather quickly. I'm just having some trouble where I don't know the unit conversions off the top of my head. Oh well. So far I spent 3 hours today working on stuff for LBL. It didn't seem as productive of a 3 hours as I've had in the past but oh well. It just takes a long time to figure out how to do stuff. I wrote a program that should be able to start looking for some very small period binary white dwarfs. I'll have to come up with an acronym for that or something. All the other cool astronomers do it. Lately, I've had a bit of a revival of my interest in my campaign world of Rexum not so much for D&D but for maybe finishing that story I was writing. Tomorrow I get to sleep in and relax. I only have to do a few hours of stuff and prepare for my math midterm next week. Oh well, that's it for now.

No comments: