Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Monday

So I went to class today. Not too much happened except my math prof decided to present a bunch of new material rather than review for the midterm. Oh well no problem there. I just did a bunch of work and some writing. I got my geography essay back and got a B. It's a good thing I'm taking it pass/fail. I didn't put too much time into it but I was expecting to do a little better. I saw zac again. He missed a few weeks of geography lecture but didn't actually miss anything much. It turns out that he, danny, his sister, veronica, and danny's roomate all may be moving into my building next semester and maybe even the same floor. That would be awesome. Like more awesome than the word awesome can communicate. As it is I barely get to see danny and I hardly see zac even though we have a class together. Also the internet at home got fixed. We had a guy come in and replace our modem free of charge. Sounds good eh? Well now it's working perfectly. Not much else new. I'm looking forward to spring break but not to studying for physics. Oh well. That's all for now.

No comments: