Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mood: Feeling on Top of Things
Soundtrack: R. E. M. Around the Sun

Today, I had physics discussion with a nice little quiz. It went pretty well and after a short discussion about different x-men characters with some of my labmates, I went of to be experimented on for my psychology class. I'm taking it pass/fail and these experiments are only worth 10% so I don't know why I bother even doing them but o well I still do. I think that taking psych 2 pass/fail was a big mistake. This is the second time that I took Paul's advice and regretted it. This exact same thing happened my first semester with Astro 10. I got an A but it was only a P because I took it pass/fail. O well, its not like an A in psych 2 would mean anything for me. I mean, I don't think physics grad schools would be impressed by it or anything.

Last night my dad tried to convince me that I should look more seriously into teaching junior college. I dunno I'd just much rather teach college even though it would be a lot more stress. We'll just see. It just seems like there are a lot of people that go to junior college and don't ever go anywhere. They never transfer out; they just stay there forever because they are afraid of getting a job. O well.

I just finished working on that hitchhikers guide pastiche thing. It's going pretty well. I think it will all turn out ok. I mean it's not like I have to put a lot of time or anything into it, it's just a decal. O well. Who knows, maybe in some future posts I might put up some of my writing like my poems or something. Maybe not. I don't know if I want to subject the internet to that kind of bad writing. I say O well a lot. O well

No comments: