Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I just got back from my decal class. We watched the movie of the first book. I'd already seen it and contemplated just skipping it but it went by pretty fast. My final project partner is a pretty cool guy and I think the assignment should go pretty well. I'm looking forward to the end of this semester. I normally do pretty well but this semester has been rough. All in all things are going well it's just that physics this semester has hit me hard. I got a C for the first time in my serious school career, but luckily that was only on one midterm and I feel like I can make it up on the final. I think I could conceivably still pull an A but I'm hoping to get a B+. Oh well not too much new, It's been a long time since I've kept a blog so give me a few entries before I get into the habit and it starts to get interesting. I promise it won't all be this boring.

No comments: