Monday, September 18, 2006

Sorry for the lack of updates

I've been pretty inundated with work. This semester has kind of hit me like a Mack truck. I have by far the most homework I've ever had in my life. I barely get a chance to stop and rest at all. I'm almost constantly working during the week. Luckily I've been able to maintain my weekends, but to be honest I'm wiped out by then. Oh well, that’s why I haven’t written anything for a while not even on Rexum (although I’m still thinking about stuff in my head [In fact my recent reading of Jared Diamonds Guns, Germs, and Steel has helped me to figure some stuff out for Rexum.]) I don’t mean to complain, just explain. To be honest I wasn’t really expecting anything different than what I have right now, I was just hoping for better. Oh well. Best wishes to everyone!

2 comments:

The Godfather said...

No Worries Robert. See you saturday.

Machiavelli said...

This is completely unaccetable. How dare you fail to inform me about the trivial events of your meaningless life. In the future please include detailed and daily updates...with pictures of kittens.