Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mood: Tired
Soundtrack: Party Shuffle currently Tantric, followed by She wants revenge

I went to my grandmother's today and spent some time with her. This myspace thing is pretty cool. I really hope it helps me keep in touch with people. Sorry for the jump, I'm just in that kin dof mood today. Today I finished my application to do some research this semester since I can't really do it during the summer without getting started during this semester. I applied to do either some atom smashing or some supernova watching. Sounds cool, huh? except I most likely won't be able to do either but it's worth the try. I also watched some football and I had a weird experience. As I got off the BART train this guy that was leading around this handicapped guy in a wheelchair turns to him and says "in all the time that I've been 'working' for you, I've never heard you threaten anyone's life." That was just such an absolutely bizarre thing to say, I was stunned.... "if it wasn't for that horse, i wouldn't have spend that year in college."

So I don't know if I mentioned this but zax (typo somewhat on purpose [not really] because zax looks cooler than zac, don't you agree? [it's the second time this happend]) anyway... as i was saying. Zac is in my geography class with me and it looks like we're going to be in the same discussion section. Pretty cool, huh?

O well, I've got some reading to do so that'll be it for now...
Wait, that whole threatening to kill someone things was just so weird. I mean the guy didnt even look like he could talk. I mean he had a keyboard on his tray on his wheelchair. I mean you wouldnt expect stephen hawking to go around threatening to kill people unless he was like a mafia genius black hole physicist hitman. O well... now i have to go

No comments: