Thursday, December 06, 2007

UC Berkeley is Stealing From Me!!!



So I just went and got my transcripts for applications to grad school. Guess how much each copy was. Go ahead. I'll wait a second...

WRONG! It was $20 per copy. Factor in the fact that each school wants two copies and we have a grand total of $140 dollars to apply to 4 schools (UCSD was the only one sane enough to only ask for one... that earns them some points in my book). I need another 12 copies I just couldn't bear it.

Factor in the $12 I had to pay for the luxury of finding out my score to the GRE test and the $6 per call charge to add more score reports with the $15 each for every school you send your score to and soon it's well over $1000 to apply everywhere.

Dammit!

These bears aren't just stealing pic-a-nic baskets!

1 comment:

Machiavelli said...

ETS is the devil!