Monday, December 04, 2006

Robert's Rule #1

Henceforth, there shall be a regular update entitled Robert's Rules.
-Robert


I'm introducing a new feature called Robert's Rules where I discuss what I would do if I were to become your ruler. (not the measuring kind, the one that you pay taxes to. If that description doesn't eliminate the ambiguity I would like to have a talk with your ruler and discuss 'business'. By business I mean inches, by inches I mean how do we take out those annoying snooty metric jerks, by annoying stupid metric jerks, I meant the dinosaurs.)

5 comments:

The Godfather said...

How come rule #1 doesn't actually have a rule, just rambling about whether you are a measuring stick or someone to pay taxes too?

Robert said...

There is a rule. It's in italics. It says "Henceforth, there shall be a regular update entitled Robert's Rules."

Anonymous said...

I think rule #2 should be: "Don't Question My Rambling." Also, you should not be put in charge of anything...especially an army of rulers.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you have a feature in which you describe what changes would be made if you were my ruler...you know the other kind. I'd like to use my ruler for plumbing and clearing my way through the jungle if possible.

Tiffani-Marie said...

how would you use it in the jungle?